- 24 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 cup chopped onion
- one can refried beans
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- ½ teaspoon ground oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- one can black beans, rinsed and drained
- one small can sliced black olives, drained
- one small can diced green chiles, drained
- eight (6-inch) corn tortillas, cut into quarters
- 1½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with oil.
- Spread ¼-cup tomato sauce on bottom of pan.
- In a bowl, combine remaining tomato sauce with onion, refried beans, vinegar, oregano, cumin, and garlic powder.
- Begin to layer lasagna in the following order:
- Cover tightly and bake 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes more.
- Let stand ten minutes before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.