- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla
- 1½ cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup potato flour (not potato starch flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package milk or semisweet chocolate chips
- cream butter (can use dairy-free margarine or Crisco if necessary), sugars, eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in dry ingredients, then chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto un-greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten very slightly with fork.
- Bake between 350 – 375 °F for 12 minutes or so (temperature and time vary by individual oven—if yours bakes hot, use the lower temperature).
- Remove from oven when lightly browned (they over-brown very quickly).
- Remove to cooling rack after a few minutes.
- Note: also good with chopped nuts and/or shredded coconut.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.