Makes about 4 bowls of delicious Gluten-free pudding coated in chocolate sauce.
To make the actual pudding
- 3oz Gluten-free self-raising flour
- 2oz Caster sugar
- 2oz Butter
- 2 Medium eggs
- 1/2oz Cocoa powder
- 1/2tsp Baking powder
To make the chocolate sauce
- 3oz Caster sugar
- 12oz Cocoa powder
- 1/4pint Warm water
- Grease a 2 1/2pint souffle dish
- Place all pudding ingredients into a bowl and beat until thoroughly blended
- Pour pudding mix into the souffle dish
- Carefully pour chocolate sauce mix over the pudding mixture
- Cook in microwave on full power for 4 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.